Authors are invited to submit original and previously unpublished papers in any of the technical areas relevant to the workshop. All accepted papers will be provided to the workshop participants and published via IEEE Xplore. Submitted papers should include up to 4 pages of technical content including all figures. Authors might add a 5th page containing only references. All accepted papers must be presented by one of the authors and covered with a full registration, and authors are strongly encouraged to give relevant demonstrations as part of their presentation.
The following LaTeX and Microsoft Word templates for manuscript preparation are provided, which include further guidelines:
- Latex Template (zip-file)
- Sample PDF generated from the Latex template file
- Word 2007-2010 template (.docx)
- Word 97-2003 template (.doc)
One of the following copyright notices needs to be added to the bottom of the first page of the camera-ready paper.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-6867-1/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-6867-1/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
- For all other papers, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-6867-1/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE.
The copyright notice can be added in Latex by uncommenting the corresponding line in the provided Latex file Template.tex. The following Word templates with a copyright notice are provided
Papers need to be submitted via the online paper submission system EasyChair which will be opened in February 2022.
With the submission of the camera-ready paper, the author(s) must also submit an IEEE Electronic Copyright Form. The corresponding website will be opened in due time. Moreover, an EURASIP copyright right form needs to be returned via postal mail or email. Both copyright forms are needed to published the accepted papers via IEEE Xplore and the EURASIP website.
The camera-ready PDF-file of the manuscript needs to be validated via IEEE PDF eXpress before the final submission. The corresponding website will be opened in due time.
Besides the regular paper presentations, a separate demonstration session is planned. For a contribution to this session, a one-page description of the demonstration, including the authors’ names, email addresses, institutions and the title of the demonstration, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The description will not be included in the workshop proceedings.